Future Shades Ciara and Desiigner At Concert?! [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 22, 2016
Future decided to make a joke at Ciara and rapper Desiigner’s expense.
The Freebandz frontman performed at Onondaga Community College’s SRC Arena in Syracuse on Thursday. During the show, he felt one side of the crowd wasn’t as live as the other. So he allegedly made a joke about his baby mama and the new rapper.
“Y’all must be Ciara or Desiigner fans or something,” Future joked, according to Complex.
This comes in the midst of an ongoing legal battle between Future and Ciara. It also follows Desiigner’s success with “Panda.” The G.O.O.D. Music rapper has been criticized for sounding like Future. His song is currently No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100. It has charted higher than any Future single.
No video proof of Future’s comment has surfaced, but fans have been quoting him online. Check out a few comments below.
Photo via Syracuse.com
More from Rucuss
- Future Says He Knew Ciara Was ‘The One’ Seven Years Ago! [Video]
- Future and Ciara Hit Atlanta Club, Continues to Battle Baby Mamas in Court [Details]
- Future on Ciara: ‘I Only Need One Woman, Her Album Will Be a Classic!’ [Details]
- Future on Ciara: “We Love Being Around Each Other” [Video]
- Ciara and Future Double Date With TI & Tiny [Photos/Video]
- Say What: Future Just Added a Fifth Baby Mama?!