Future Says He Knew Ciara Was ‘The One’ Seven Years Ago! [Video]
Rucuss staffAugust 13, 2013
Future doesn’t mind speaking about the love of his life.
During an interview with Hot 97’s Angie Martinez, Future talked about his first encounter with his girlfriend Ciara and how he knew she was “the one.” Future revealed he saw CiCi seven years ago when she was shooting a video and knew then he wanted a relationship with her.
“I was like, ‘Dang, she look good,” Future said. “I’ma have her one day.”
His friend Rocko offered to introduce them, but he wasn’t ready. However, he knew that they were meant to be together although he didn’t even listen to her music at the time. He also revealed he plans to settle down with her.
“This is it,” he said. “I don’t get into nothing to get out. We haven’t set a date [but] this is the one. I said it before, I said it seven years ago, so for it to come around and happen, it was just meant to be.”
Watch the interview below.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Larsa Pippen Spotted Hanging At Future’s Miami Mansion [Details]
- Future and Ciara Hit Atlanta Club, Continues to Battle Baby Mamas in Court [Details]
- Say What: Ciara, Future Attacked By Gang Members?! [Details]
- Couple Alert: Future And Blac Chyna Dating?!
- Say What: Is Future Dating Twin Sisters?!
- Future on Ciara: “We Love Being Around Each Other” [Video]