Future Drops Lawsuit Against Ciara [Details]
Rucuss staffJune 18, 2016
Future has had enough with the court system.
The Atlanta rapper is no longer suing Ciara. TMZ reports he did this to keep the peace with the mother of his child. Future recently won joint custody of the couple’s two-year old son, Future. A source claims the rapper doesn’t want any of his rights restricted and he feels dropping the lawsuit may help with that in the long run. Future and Ciara had been locked in a bitter custody battle over their son for months.
But Future’s decision has not affected Ciara. Her $15 million defamation suit against Future is still on. Ciara, who is now engaged to Russell Wilson, sued Future for $15 million in February because she claims he’s publicly called her a “bitch” with “control problems,” among other things. Future, later, countersued.
The former couple got engaged in October 2013 but broke off any plans of marriage just months after they welcomed baby Future in May 2014. Last month, Ciara asked a court for sole custody of their son but was denied.
Future is also being sued by ATLien Rocko. He claims Future breached their contract and owes him over $10 million.
More from Rucuss
- Future Says Ciara Won’t Let Him See His Son, Ciara Responds
- Ciara Shares First Photo Of Baby Future
- Future Says He Knew Ciara Was ‘The One’ Seven Years Ago! [Video]
- One of Future’s Baby Mamas Puts Him On Blast After He Said They “Don’t Wanna Work!” [Video]
- Say What: Is Future Dating Twin Sisters?!
- Ciara’s ‘Diva Ways’ Allegedly Causes Future to Miss Club Appearance, Now Being Sued! [Details]