Funny FCC Complaints Over Miley Cyrus ‘Twerking’ At MTV Awards [Details]
Rucuss staffSeptember 14, 2013
Miley Cyrus continues to receive backlash over her raunchy MTV Video Music Awards performance.
Cyrus received more than 150 complaints to the Federal Communications Commission from viewers across the country who wanted the former Disney star punished for her actions. Cyrus left viewers with open mouths when she stripped off to a nude bikini and twerked on Robin Thicke’s crotch while touching herself with a large foam finger.
And some of those viewers sounded off to the FCC in their complaints.
“She backed up against her male co-singer’s genitals in a doggy-style position and humped him like a bitch in heat,” a shocked viewer from Maryland wrote. “Had I wanted my family to see a hooker perform a live sex show, I would have taken [them] to Tijuana.”
Read more complaints below via The Smoking Gun.
MTV rated the VMAs as TV-14. The rating means that a program “contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age,” but it warns that the program may contain “intense sexual situations” and suggests parents exercise caution in “monitoring” the program.
More from Rucuss
- Miley Cyrus Fiance Liam Hemsworth ‘Mortified’ By VMAs Performance, Her Father Cancels Piers Morgan Interview [Details]
- Miley Cyrus VMA Performance Of ‘We Can’t Stop,’ Her 6 Freak-Nasty GIFs [Photos/Video]
- Miley Cyrus Talks About VMA Performance, Admits She’s ‘F**ked Up!’
- Miley Cyrus Mocks the Government Shutdown and VMAs on ‘SNL’
- ABC Reports Scientific Breakdown Of Twerking, Black Twitter Reacts!
- Paula Patton Twerks on Al Roker on The Today Show [Video]