Funniest Twitter Reactions To Drake’s New Jordan Brand Deal
Rucuss staffDecember 5, 2013
Drake announced he’s a part of the Nike family this week.
The Canadian rapper inked a deal with Nike Tuesday that has him designing shoes for the Jordan brand. As a matter of fact, Drake has already designed a few sneakers called OVO Stingray 10s and 12s.
The white and black shoes feature the OVO logo on the soles. An official release date has not been scheduled yet.
Some people have found humor from the deal and decided to poke fun at Drake’s soft side. Check out some of the funniest Twitter reactions below.
Photos via Twitter
More from Rucuss
- Drake Announces Partnership with Jordan Brand [Photos/Video]
- Drake Awards ‘Hood Grammys’ on Instagram [Details]
- Drake, Tyga, Blac Chyna & Kyle Jenner Caught Being Messy On Instagram
- Jas Prince Sues Cash Money Over Drake Earnings [Details]
- Funniest Twitter Reactions To Drake Kicking Future Off Tour! [Details]
- Drake Celebrates Birthday With Future And Miguel [Photos]