Fred Durst Signs Deal With CBS, Will Star in Comedy
Rucuss staffOctober 15, 2011
You ever sit up and wonder what happened to Limp Bizkit frontman Fred Durst?
Probably not. But for the ones who are curious, Durst has signed a TV deal with CBS and CBS Studios. No, not a music contract but a TV deal.
According to Deadline:
Durst has partnered with CBS TV Studios-based producers Eric and Kim Tannenbaum on a half-hour comedy project, which he will star in and produce. The untitled comedy, sometimes referred to as Douchebag, has received a script commitment. It centers around a rock legend looking for balance between his high profile lifestyle and trying to raise a family. It will be written by Matthew Carlson (Mr. Sunshine) who will executive produce with the Tannenbaums.
Can’t wait to see Durst on TV screen. Could turn out to be a great show or fail drastically.
More from Rucuss
- ‘Two and a Half Men’ Star Slams Show, Tells Viewers Not to Watch [Video]
- Kanye West Reportedly Struggling with Paranoia and Depression
- Jas Prince Sues Cash Money Over Drake Earnings [Details]
- Prince’s Estate Rejects Jay Z’s Bid for Unreleased Music Catalog [Details]
- Trey Songz Talks About Arrest, Keke Palmer & Reality Show On ‘The Breakfast Club’
- Leonardo DiCaprio Gives Lady Gaga The Side Eye At The Golden Globes