Frankie Says She’s Untouchable, Does Not Want To Do A Show With Jim Jones’ Mom
Rucuss staffDecember 16, 2011
Keyshia Cole’s mom Frankie has set the record straight.
For those that want to see a reality show with Frankie and Jim Jones’ mom Nancy, it will never happen. She hasn’t ruled out going on the road with Nancy and rapper Lil Scrappy’s mom but she does not want to do a one-on-one show with Nancy.
Frankie understands that the show will never work. Their personalities are just too out there. According to Frankie, she’s ‘untouchable’ and there can only be one Frankie. Check out what she told Futuristicblog:
Everybody keeps saying why me and Jim Jones mama can’t do a show together. My thoughts? There is no thoughts. I do understand doing ‘Celebrity Moms on the Road.’ Shout out to Lil’ Scrappy mama. We hot pockets and we’re way out there but there’s only one Frankie and I’m untouchable at this point.
At the end of the day, we can do ‘Celebrity Moms On The Road.’ Lil’ Scrappy mama is out of control. Celebrity moms, that will work but I’m not going to do no one-on-one with Jim Jones mama. Don’t even think about it. I don’t care how much money you offer me. She’s a celebrity mom. I’m a celebrity mom. All the boss ladies; we can get together and do a show together but not one-on-one. We won’t be able to do it but it’s negotiable.
Check out the video.
More from Rucuss
- Keyshia Cole’s Mama Frankie Debuts “Frankie Leg” Video
- Another Step Dance: Frankie Debuts “The Frankie Leg”
- Keyshia Cole Ties The Knot In Hawaii
- Lil Kim, Pepa, Jim Jones & Roxanne Shante Celebrate Bounce Sports Club 1 Year Anniversary [Photos]
- Love & Hip Hop: Chrissy Admits She’s Nervous About Wedding, Jim Not Counting Out Big Event
- Michelle Williams Wants To Have A Woman-To-Woman Chat With Keyshia Cole [Details]