Frank Ocean’s Father Suing Him For $1 Million Dollars! [Details]
Rucuss staffDecember 19, 2012
Frank Ocean doesn’t have particularly fond memories of his father growing up.
Ocean has said publicly that his father left his mother Katonya Breaux Riley to raise him alone in New Orleans when he was just six years old. Now the Channel Orange singer is revealing that his estranged father is attempting to sue him for $1 million.
Ocean, who hinted he was quitting music to focus on literature earlier this month, announced the news Wednesday on Twitter.
Ocean eventually deleted the tweet, perhaps for legal reasons. He is currently riding high off the success of his first LP, Channel Orange, which peaked at number two on both the UK and US Billboard charts and has earned Frank six Grammy Award nominations.
More from Rucuss
- Mary J. Blige Claims Estranged Husband Won’t Return Cars and Grammy
- Chris Brown and Frank Ocean Fight at Los Angeles Recording Studio [Details]
- Gucci Mane Proposes to Keyshia Ka’oir at Atlanta Hawks Game [Video]
- Miguel to Star in John Legend-Produced Romantic Drama [Details]
- Frank Ocean Disses Chris Brown With Domestic Violence Shirt! [Photo]
- Frank Ocean’s Cousin Admits To Using Force Against Chris Brown’s Crew