Frank Ocean Disses Chris Brown With Domestic Violence Shirt! [Photo]
Rucuss staffSeptember 6, 2013
Frank Ocean won’t let his feud with Chris Brown end.
The Novacane singer was allegedly spotted wearing a T-Shirt with a photo of Chris Brown on the front with the word ‘wanted’ across the top of the picture. Under the photo it reads, ‘stop domestic violence.’
Although, Ocean turned his face away from the camera he is clearly dissing Brown. It appears Ocean hasn’t forgiven Brown for allegedly hitting him in the parking lot of a recording studio.
Ocean’s cousin is suing Brown because of the scuffle that took place in January. In a lawsuit filed in L.A. Superior Court, Sha’keir Duarte claims that a guy who was with Brown, identified as a defendant in the lawsuit as “Hood,” menacingly approached him, asked, “Is there a problem, cuz?” and then punched him after Ocean asked Brown if he was parked in his spot outside of an L.A. recording studio.
Duarte alleges that, as he was punched, he heard Brown yell, “Get that [N-word]!” which Duarte took to be referring to himself.
The plaintiff further contends in his complaint that “Hood” then “commenced to beat and kick him about the head as he lay on the ground,” ultimately kicking Duarte “at least 12” times.
After a studio employee yelled at them to stop, Duarte’s suit continues, Hood then shouted, “You just got handled,” and Brown yelled, “You just got your ass beat and it’s on camera.”
Duarte is asking for damages in excess of $25,000, alleging battery, assault, intentional infliction of emotional distress and conspiracy to commit battery.
Photo via Urban Daily and HelloBeautiful.com
More from Rucuss
- Frank Ocean Says Chris Brown Threatened to Shoot Him! [Details]
- Frank Ocean Sued By Chipotle Over Ad Campaign [Details]
- Frank Ocean’s Cousin Admits To Using Force Against Chris Brown’s Crew
- Lil Twist Sentenced to 1 Year in Jail for Assault [Details]
- Chris Brown, Karrueche Cruise Around Los Angeles, Being Sued By Frank Ocean’s Cousin [Photos]
- Chris Brown and Frank Ocean Fight at Los Angeles Recording Studio [Details]