Frank Ocean Says Chris Brown Threatened to Shoot Him! [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 6, 2013
Frank Ocean claims Chris Brown threatened to shoot him during a fight over a parking space last month.
The shocking revelation was in a police report included in a prosecution motion seeking to have Brown’s probation revoked over discrepancies in the records of his 2009 community service sentence for beating Rihanna.
In the police report, Ocean told authorities he asked Brown to move his car and the Don’t Judge Me singer extended his hand and Ocean refused. That’s when Brown punched Ocean on the side of his head and two others jumped in. The fight last two to three minutes, TMZ reports.
Ocean claims he heard a gay slur but was unsure who said it and that after the fight Brown told him, “we can bust on you, too!’ Ocean suffered a cut to his right index finger and a cut on his left temple.
The Los Angeles County sheriff’s office closed the investigation after Ocean said he did not want to press charges. But Ocean allegedly told police in private he wanted to see Brown in jail.
Now that Brown doesn’t have to worry about charges from the incident he can focus all his attention on his community service. Deputy Dist. Atty. Mary Murray asked a judge not to accept his community service documentation due to “at best sloppy documentation and at worst fraudulent reporting.”
Brown could be sent to jail if he does not fulfill that community service requirement to the judge’s satisfaction.
More from Rucuss
- Chris Brown Arrested in D.C. On Felony Assault Charge [Details]
- Chris Brown Will Not Be Charged For Grabbing Fan’s Cellphone [Details]
- Chris Brown Charged with Hit-and-Run, Responds to Allegations on Twitter [Details]
- Frank Ocean’s Cousin Admits To Using Force Against Chris Brown’s Crew
- Chris Brown Sent To Jail After Being Kicked Out Of Rehab [Details]
- Chris Brown Ordered to Remain in Rehab [Details]