Frances Bean Cobain: Courtney Love is A Chain-Smoking, Pill-Popping Pet Killer! [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 3, 2012
Frances Bean Cobain describes her mother Courtney Love as mentally unstable in newly released deposition papers.
Bean filed papers to gain a restraining order against her mother in 2009. Frances Bean, now 19, claims Love’s behavior even caused her pets’ death. Her cat died after getting entangled in Love’s messy piles of “Etsy fabrics, boxes of paperwork, trash and other possessions,” according to the court papers. She allegedly killed the dog after he swallowed several of Love’s stash of prescription pills.
“(She) has taken drugs for as long as I can remember,” Cobain told the New York Daily News. “I am constantly worried that she will start a fire (which she has done at least three times to date) that will threaten all of our lives.”
“She basically exists now on … Xanax, Adderall, Sonata and Abilify, sugar and cigarettes. She rarely eats … She often falls asleep in bed while smoking.”
Love has been ordered to avoid contact with Frances Bean, the dog Uncle Fester, and her daughter’s grandmother and aunt. Frances Bean and Love have not repaired their relationship since the restraining order was granted. She got engaged to The Ramgles singer Isaiah Silva last October.
“Getting to spend the rest of my life loving my best friend makes me the luckiest woman in the world,” Frances Bean wrote on her Facebook page.
More from Rucuss
- Shia LaBeouf Disses Drake, Lil Yachty & Peter Rosenberg in ‘Breakfast Club’ Freestyle
- Julia Roberts’ Sister Found Dead in Apparent Drug Overdose
- Trey Songz Talks About Arrest, Keke Palmer & Reality Show On ‘The Breakfast Club’
- Snoop Dogg Arrested For Weed Again!
- Outkast’s Big Boi Settles Drug Case
- Beanie Sigel Goes Off on Charlamagne Tha God Over Meek Mill Diss [Details]