Former Wrestler Found Guilty Of Infecting 12 Women With HIV!
Rucuss staffDecember 5, 2011
Former professional wrestler Andre Davis was found guilty of 14 counts of felonious assault in a Ohio court.
Davis, whose stage name was “Love Gangster,” was convicted of the charges after failing to tell a dozen women between 2009-11 that he was HIV positive before they had sex. He remains in Hamilton County jail where he could face up to 120 years in prison. This is the first conviction in the state for this type of case.
Davis found out he was HIV positive after a routine pro-wrestling exam. According to VLadTV.com, Ohio has a law which requires anyone to reveal that information before having any sexual interaction with a partner.
Ladies, this is why it is so important to practice safe sex!
More from Rucuss
- Jameis Winston Will Not Be Charged With Sexual Assault [Details]
- Iggy Azalea Says She Was Never Married to Hefe Wine [Details]
- Thicker Than Water Star Brooklyn Tankard Arrested in Tennessee
- Blaque Singer Natina Reed Dead at 32 [Details]
- HIV-Positive Man Secretly Films Himself Having Unprotected Sex With Multiple Men
- Say What: Ohio State QB Cardale Jones Says Going to Class is Pointless [Details]