Former NFL Player Kwame Harris Being Sued By Ex-Boyfriend [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 29, 2013
Former NFL player Kwame Harris was involuntarily ‘outed’ when he appeared in San Mateo County Superior Court on charges he assaulted his ex-boyfriend.
Harris, who was a member of the San Francisco 49ers, allegedly assaulted Dimitri Geier on August 21, 2012 at Su Hong restaurant. The two argued over soy sauce and underwear. Harris became upset with Geier when he poured soy sauce on a plate of rice, the San Manteo Daily News said.
Harris, 30, was so enraged he decided not to take Geier to the airport. While Geier removed his suitcases from Harris’ car, the former Oakland Raiders player tried to pull his pants down and accused him of stealing his underwear court documents said.
According to court documents, Geier unsuccessfully tried pushing Harris and he shook him violently and punched him in the arms. Both then traded punches before Harris allegedly threw Geier’s property from the car and left. Geier took a cab to the emergency room where he had surgery to repair broken orbital bones, which required a metal plate to repair the damage.
Geier is suing Harris for assault, battery, negligence, false imprisonment and emotional distress. Harris’ attorney Alin Clintean confirmed the pair were previously involved but
were just friends at the time of the incident.
More from Rucuss
- Hollywood Simpson Releases Photos & Video in Bed With NFL Player Kerry Rhodes!
- NFL Player Kerry Rhodes Alleged Boyfriend ‘Hollywood’ Tells All! [Audio]
- NFL Player Kerry Rhodes Alleged Gay Lover ‘Hollywood’ Wants a Reality Show! [Video]
- NFL Player Darren McFadden Buys a $90,000 Hologram Chain [Photos/Video]
- The Award for Craziest Mug Shot Goes to NFL Player Desmond Bryant! [Photo]
- Ex Dodger Arrested for Allegedly Swinging Bat at Wife