Former NFL Player Eddie George and Taj Are Selling Their Tennessee Mansion [Photos]
Rucuss staffApril 13, 2012
Former NFL player Eddie George and wife Taj are ready to unload their Tennessee home.
The couple has put their 8,558-square-foot Brentwood mansion on the market for $1.099 million. The mansion, which they have owned since 2007, boasts five bedrooms and six bathrooms, Realtor.com reports. The three-story home has hardwood flooring, vaulted ceilings, detailed molding, a chef’s kitchen and a study. There are also two stairways, an elevator, media room, rec room, wet bar and pool.
The sale of their mansion comes with speculation that the couple could allegedly be having marital problems. Last month, Eddie was caught in the wee hours of the morning in the passenger seat of professional golfer Rachel Conner. She was pulled over by police and arrested for drunk driving in Orlando.
George issued a statement following the incident denying reports of an affair. Taj has never addressed the incident publicly. The bad press was a huge blow to the couple who just released the relationship book Married for Real: Building a Loving and Powerful Life Together in February.
Taj is now on tour with the singing group SWV and preparing for their new album I Missed Us to be released on April 17th.
Check out photos of their mansion below.
More from Rucuss
- Eddie and Taj George Defaulted on Mortgage, Now Mansion Up For Auction [Details]
- Eddie George’s Wife Taj Comes to His Defense, Says He’s Not Cheating [Details]
- Larsa Pippen Spotted Hanging At Future’s Miami Mansion [Details]
- Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz Buys Eddie Murphy’s New Jersey Mansion [Photos]
- Tamar Braxton, Vincent Herbert Put Their New $7.5 Million Mansion On Market
- NFL Player Robert Griffin III Buys $2.5 Million Home in Virginia [Photos]