Former NBA Star Steve Francis Debuts New Single ‘Finer Things’ [Video]
Rucuss staffApril 25, 2012
Former NBA player Steve Francis has new career aspirations.
Now that Francis is retired from the NBA he wants to be a rapper. The former Houston Rockets, Orlando Magic and New York Knicks guard has released his new single, Finer Things. He’s popping bottles, wearing diamond-studded crucifixes, and romancing the ladies in a white tank top in his new video. It screams the early 2000s when rappers such as Ja Rule rapped about the luxury life.
It’s nice Stevie has found something to occupy his time since his days of playing on the hardwood is over. During his career, he was a three-time NBA All-Star and 2000 Rookie of the Year.
Watch the video below.
More from Rucuss
- NBA Player Stephen Jackson Chokes Steve Francis in Houston Club [Video]
- Orlando Magic’s Dwight Howard Busts a Move Before Game [Video]
- NBA Player Raymond Felton Gets Clowned on Twitter After Gun Charges [Details]
- NBA Player J.R. Smith Asks Twitter Groupie ‘If She Wants the Pipe!’ [Details]
- Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant Have a Few Laughs at All-Star Party [Photo]
- Even Escort Services Losing Money From NBA Lockout