Former NBA Player Eric Williams Takes Cheap Shots at Evelyn Lozada Over Domestic Dispute
Rucuss staffAugust 12, 2012
Former NBA player Eric Williams wasted little time taking a few shots at his nemesis Evelyn Lozada.
Williams and Lozada were constantly at odds during his marriage with his estranged wife Jennifer Williams because of his treatment of her former best friend. Now Eric and Jennifer are in the midst of an ugly divorce.
So it comes as no surprise that Eric took a few shots at Evelyn when he heard about the domestic violence arrest of her husband Chad Johnson Saturday night. The Miami Dolphins wide receiver allegedly head-butted Lozada in the car during an argument. The two got into an argument when the Basketball Wives star found a receipt for condoms in the trunk.
Williams tweeted,”Hey @EvelynJohnson…… I bet that #knot on your head more #shinier#Prince_of_NewARK than mine. Lets do our Own show, called “2Bumps you can’t get enuf” We Good….. @hisKnotThenSaid, said he needs a companion.”
Eric even through in a few jabs at his estranged wife Jennifer. Check out the entire Twitter rant below.
Too soon Eric, too soon!
More from Rucuss
- Chad Johnson, Evelyn Lozada 911 Call Released By Police [Audio]
- Chad Johnson Wants Evelyn Lozada Back! [Details]
- NFL Player Chad Johnson Arrested For Domestic Violence [Details]
- Chad Johnson Says He Had to Take the Fall for the Domestic Abuse Because Evelyn Was His Wife! [Details]
- Chad Johnson’s Daughter: ‘I Will Always Love My Dad & Evelyn” [Details]
- Vh1 Pulls ‘Ev & Ocho’ Show From It’s Fall Line Up [Details]