Former MTV VJ Kennedy Says Michael Jordan Tried To Win Her Virginity in a Dice Game! [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 2, 2013
It’s no secret that Michael Jordan loves to gamble.
But it does come as a surprise that he gambled for things other than money. Former MTV VJ Kennedy has written a book titled, The Kennedy Chronicles, which features her riding a horse naked on the cover. And in an excerpt obtained by TMZ, she claims that during a dinner at the Bowery Bar in New York City with Michael Jordan and Russell Simmons, the NBA Hall of Famer broke out some dice and said “If I win, you come back to my hotel room with me tonight.”
Kennedy also claims she was a virgin at the time, and that she was afraid Jordan and his large penis would “eviscerate [her] from the inside out” and “filet [her] vag like a sea bass.”
Kennedy claims she asked if they could play for New York Knicks tickets instead. And that’s when Jordan allegedly reminded Kennedy he had a wife and offered her New Jersey Nets tickets as a consolation.
Kennedy said she won the dice game so her vagina was never in any real danger.
Photos via SportsGrid and Goodreads.com
More from Rucuss
- Michael Jordan’s Wife Yvette Gives Birth to Twin Girls
- Michael Jordan, Wife Yvette Honeymoon in Greece [Photos/Video]
- Michael Jordan Hit With Paternity Lawsuit, Accused of Fathering Secret Love Child [Details]
- Michael Jordan Weds Yvette Prieto in Palm Beach [Photos]
- Michael Jordan, Yvette Prieto’s Wedding Will Need the Space of Two Football Fields! [Details]
- Michael Jordan’s Son, Marcus Jordan, Tweets Peen Pic, Then Claims He Was Hacked! [Details]