Former Mindless Behavior Member Sentenced to Prison [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 25, 2016
Former Mindless Behavior member Roc Royal will be seating behind bars in the near future.
Royal, who now goes by the stage name Santo August, got sentenced to two years in prison for battery and robbery. He was arrested back in February Although it’s not clear what incident lead to the charges, the 18-year old’s past shows he isn’t a stranger to criminal activities.
Royal was kicked out of Mindless Behavior after a few run ins with the law. He was wanted for questioning for his involvement in a car theft in 2014, TMZ reports. But there’s no word on if that incident has anything to do with his recent sentencing.
In 2014, news broke that cops were on the hunt for the singer after record producer Chris Clark‘s BMW 325i went missing following a Hollywood studio session with Royal. Clark had reportedly left the car keys on a table in the studio and when he went to leave, both the keys and Royal were gone.
That same year, a video of Royal brutally beating up a drug addict over $10 6had gone viral.
More from Rucuss
- Chris Brown Reportedly Struggling with Addiction, Insiders Fear for His Life
- Mariah Carey’s Camp Blames Producers for New Year’s Performance
- Frank Ocean’s Cousin Admits To Using Force Against Chris Brown’s Crew
- Derrick Rose A Passenger in DUI Arrest
- Lil Twist Sentenced to 1 Year in Jail for Assault [Details]
- John Mayer Blasts Taylor Swift In Interview, Then Has Awkward Run-In at Restaurant