Former Drummer Files Restraining Order Against Beyoncé [Details]
Rucuss staffSeptember 21, 2018
This should be a first for Beyoncé.
Kimberly Thompson, who is a former drummer for the singer, has filed a lawsuit against her.
According to reports obtained by The Blast, Thompson alleges that Beyoncé is practicing “extreme witchcraft” and “magical spells of sexual molestation” in order to harass the drummer. Thompson also maintains that Beyoncé has “murdered my pet kitten.”
Thompson believes Beyoncé has been taping her phones and controlling her finances. It’s unclear why Thompson believes the singer is allegedly doing all this to her, but she is adamant it all stems from the singer.
Thompson has requested a temporary restraining order against the vocalist, which has since been denied by the Los Angeles Superior Court. A restraining order hearing will be held on October 11.
Thompson also performed with Fred Armisen’s house band on the first season of Late Night With Seth Meyers.
Photos via Drum Magazine and NZ Herald
More from Rucuss
- Rihanna Silences Beyoncé Feud Rumors [Details]
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Say What: Beyoncé and Jay Z Caught Arguing In Public?!
- Beyonce to Fan: ‘You Better Put That Damn Camera Down!’ [Video]
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Spoofs Jay Z & Solange Elevator Fight [Video]
- Beyonce Strips Down to Underwear For GQ Magazine Cover [Photos]