Former B2K Member Raz B On Life Support After Brutal Attack in China Nightclub! [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 17, 2013
Former B2K member Raz-B is currently in a coma at a hospital in China after he was hit in the face with a bottle.
Raz-B was performing at a night club in China on Thursday and was smashed in the face with a glass bottle while trying to break up a fight that erupted in the crowd. Hours after the incident, the 28-year old underwent minor surgery to repair a gash in his lip. But according to sources close to Raz-B, he did not wake up the next day. His backup dancer rushed him to a nearby hospital for treatment.
“He is in a coma and needs as many prayers as possible,” the R&B singer’s publicist, Toy Jones, tells TMZ.
After doctors tested for brain activity, he was reportedly placed on a ventilator and has been slipping in and out of consciousness. Raz-B is a former member of B2K. The group released four albums with notable hits, Uh Huh and Bump, Bump, Bump.
After the group disbanded in 2004, Raz-B went on to pursue a solo career and started his own production company, RazBeatz Entertainment. He released a mixtape in 2010 and has been touring China while he works on his first solo album.
Photos via TMZ
More from Rucuss
- Raz B Was Never On Life Support, Report Was a Lie! [Details]
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Former B2K Member Raz B Falls Through Hotel Glass Door [Details]
- Jas Prince Sues Cash Money Over Drake Earnings [Details]
- Chris Brown Talks To Police About Brawl With Drake, Manager Sets the Record Straight [Details]
- Lil Kim, Pepa, Jim Jones & Roxanne Shante Celebrate Bounce Sports Club 1 Year Anniversary [Photos]