Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s ‘The Money Team’ Now Sponsoring Skateboarders [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 23, 2013
Floyd Mayweather Jr. is the highest-earning athlete in the United States for the second straight year.
And its a good thing because the boxer loves money and he loves spending it on extravagant things. According to Sports Illustrated’s annual list, Mayweather is projected to make $90 million in 2013.
We’re sure he will buy more jewelry and luxury cars, but he’s found a new way to spend his money. He’s using his brand The Money Team to sponsor skateboarders. On Thursday, Floyd posted the photo below on Instagram with the caption: “#TheMoneyTeam is now sponsoring skateboarders and this is our first one @lilromediddy #3YearOldSkater.”
The lucky kid in the photo is Lil Rome Diddy. He has several photos on his Instagram page wearing “TMT” gear. Watch the three-year old perform some of his skateboard tricks below.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds
- Shantel Jackson Confirms Split With Floyd Mayweather, Says Done For Good!
- Say What: Does Floyd Mayweather Jr. Have A New Girlfriend From The Money Team?
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says He’s Still Engaged To Shantel Jackson
- Lil Wayne, Justin Bieber Escort Floyd Mayweather to the Ring [Video]
- Floyd Mayweather Says He Ended Engagement After Shantel Jackson Aborted His Twins