Floyd Mayweather Did Not Lose $10.4 Million On The Broncos
Rucuss staffFebruary 3, 2014
Floyd Mayweather Jr. is back in the media spotlight for betting a staggering amount of money on Super Bowl XLVIII.
For the last couple of days, the boxer was rumored to have bet $10.4 million on the Denver Broncos to win the championship. That would have been a big loss given the Broncos’ took a 43-8 whooping to the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday.
But Mayweather didn’t let the rumor linger for too long. He quickly denied the reports on Twitter.
Mayweather also denied the reports on Instagram while congratulating the Seahawks.
Although Mayweather may not have bet this time around, the boxer is known for taking some risky chances with his money. He once won $200,000 betting on Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel. And to prove it, he posted the receipt on Twitter.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds
- Queen Princess Love Puts Floyd Mayweather on Blast! [Details]
- Say What: Does Floyd Mayweather Jr. Have A New Girlfriend From The Money Team?
- Shantel Jackson Confirms Split With Floyd Mayweather, Says Done For Good!
- Justin Bieber, Floyd Mayweather Party At Club Nox, Houston Strip Club [Photos]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says He’s Still Engaged To Shantel Jackson