Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Allegedly Houses His Women at The Palms [Details]
Rucuss staffMay 10, 2013
It’s no secret boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. is engaged.
Mayweather, Jr. gave his fiancée an enormous engagement ring and the two are expected to tie the knot soon. But that hasn’t stopped Mayweather from sowing his wild oats. The WBC welterweight champion admitted during his 30 Days in May documentary that he believes men should be able to have multiple women if they can handle it.
Jackson appeared to be fine with the admission. She said she believes a man should be a man. Now there are reports that Mayweather may have a bevy of women.
Mouth to Ears reports:
“I work at The Palms so I want to remain anonymous in order to keep my job but to keep it all the way real, Floyd is like Jesus with his 7 disciples. His number one water boy is Jacky Long. He comes up to The Palms all the time and gets free ish off the Mayweather name. He screams at employees and even causes scenes which is annoying when he isn’t even the money maker.
As for the Champ, he has more than 5 women living in The Palms. Ever since that whole 50 cent and Ms. Jackson thing he has went crazy with numerous women. When he checks in to The Palms he can spend up to 3 hours visiting random women in his rooms. Also you will never catch him wearing “TMT” clothing because 50 cent owns it and refuses to give it up without payment. Who knows if he will get that payment when Floyd’s allowance is controlled by a man who DETEST 50 cent.”
No word on if this rumor is true. But Mayweather has enough money for a stable of women. He reportedly earned $32 million for fighting Robert Guerrero on May 4. He won by unanimous decision to extend his undefeated record to 44-0.
Photo via HipHopSince1987
More from Rucuss
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds
- 50 Cent Says Floyd Mayweather’s Girlfriend Is Dating Ray J Too! [Details]
- Say What: Did Floyd Mayweather Jr. Hack Shantel Jackson’s Instagram?!
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says Men Should Have Multiple Women, Fiancee Agrees! [Details]
- Say What: Does Floyd Mayweather Jr. Have A New Girlfriend From The Money Team?
- Josie Harris Takes Photo of Floyd Mayweather in Her Bed! [Details]