Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Wants You To Write Him in Jail [Details]
Rucuss staffJune 6, 2012
Boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. has been alone in a tiny jail cell for the past few days.
Mayweather surrendered to police to begin his three-month jail sentence for assaulting the mother of his three children in Las Vegas on June 1. The 35-year is only allowed out of his cell for one hour a day while at the Clark County Detention Center.
Mayweather definitely has plenty of time to rest, think and evaluate his life. Many of his fans are curious as to what will happen to the champ physically, as well as psychologically, while in jail.
Mayweather appears to be a little concerned as well. He wants his fans to help him past the time. His fiancee Shantel Jackson tweeted something that Mayweather wanted all his fans to have, and that is a way to get in contact with the champ while he serves his time: “Floyd wants to share his ID info: ID# 01363917, Clark County Detention Ctr, 330 S Casino Center Blvd, Las Vegas NV 89101 Thanks.”
If you are one of his fans who wants to send mail to Mayweather, this would be the way to do it. You never know, he just may write you back.
More from Rucuss
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Begins Three-Month Jail Sentence [Photos]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Released From Las Vegas Jail, 50 Cent Greets Him [Photos/Video]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Involved in Another Domestic Dispute, May Have Violated Terms of Probation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s Baby Mamas Fight At Event, Argue On Social Media
- Former NFL Player Larry Johnson Arrested For Domestic Violence [Details]