Floyd Mayweather Jr. Shows Off His $41 Million Check From Canelo Fight
Rucuss staffSeptember 19, 2013
Floyd Mayweather Jr. beat Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez in commanding fashion to win his 45th fight.
Mayweather won by a majority decision to unify junior middleweight world titles last Saturday night at the MGM Grand Garden Arena. The sold out crowd of 16,746 in attendance pulled in a gate record of $20,003,150.
Mayweather received his purse after the fight for $40,870,00.oo. And Mayweather made sure he did a little show boating on social media. He posted the large check for his followers to see.
Mayweather has grossed more than $350,000.00 over his career.
Photos via Instagram and Yahoo
More from Rucuss
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Has $123 Million in One Bank Account! [Details]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds
- Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s Ex-Shantel Jackson Wears Same Dress As His Daughter to Fight [Photos]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Beats Canelo Alvarez By Majority Decision [Photos]
- Say What: Is Floyd Mayweather Jr. Planning Ring Walk With Lil Terio?!
- Queen Princess Love Exposes More of Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s Texts [Details]