Floyd Mayweather, Jr., Shantel Jackson Call Off Engagement?! [Details]
Rucuss staffJune 14, 2013
Boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. is reportedly a single man again.
Although there have been many cheating allegations surround Mayweather, he was planning on marrying longtime girlfriend Shantel Jackson. But things have come to a screeching halt. Rumors are surfacing that Mayweather isn’t happy that Jackson is choosing her career over their relationship.
The Highest Paid Athlete in the world allegedly got fed up with Ms. Jackson using his private jet multiple times a month for acting auditions in Los Angeles. Media TakeOut.com reports:
“Floyd did not DUMP THE GIRL completely – he’s making her PROVE HER WORTH. Basically Floyd put the chick ON PUNISHMENT!!! In that regard – Money Mayweather has taken back ALL THE JEWELRY AND THE LUXURY CARS that he gave her (including her engagement ring) and is giving her time to “prove to him” that she is worthy of being Mrs Mayweather.
Oh . .. and all of this is going to be FILMED for Mayweather’s new Showtime Reality Show”
If the rumors are true, will Ms. Jackson be able to keep that massive collection of handbags, shoes and clothes that she’s racked up through the years.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds
- Josie Harris Takes Photo of Floyd Mayweather in Her Bed! [Details]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Shows Off Shantel Jackson’s Lavish Christmas Gifts [Photos]
- Did Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Buy Shantel Jackson a $16 Million Dollar Blue Diamond? [Photos]
- Say What: Did Floyd Mayweather Jr. Hack Shantel Jackson’s Instagram?!
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says He’s Still Engaged To Shantel Jackson