Floyd Mayweather Jr. Responds To 50 Cent’s Reading Challenge [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 25, 2014
Floyd Mayweather Jr. didn’t waste anytime responding to 50 Cent’s reading challenge.
Just a day after 50 posted a Instagram video challenging the boxer to a reading challenge, Mayweather fired back with checks. Mayweather posted two photos of checks for 40,870,000, and another for $34,000,000 It was his earning from his last two fights.
Mayweather also posted the caption”Read this $72,276,000.00. God bless.”
It didn’t take 50 long for 50 to fire back on Twitter, “I guess you want people to see your math is better then your reading. Get a account Floyd, the people around you are using you. If you mad at me call me or come see me.” He also posted a video on Instagram going off on the boxer.
“You put up a check. That must be for a blogger. You know I got money,” he said.
Mayweather is the highest-paid athlete in the world. In June, he earned at least $105 million over the past year.
More from Rucuss
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds
- 50 Cent Says Nelly Slept with Floyd Mayweather’s Baby Mama, Challenges Him to Read
- 50 Cent Says Floyd Mayweather’s Girlfriend Is Dating Ray J Too! [Details]
- 50 Cent Accepts $5 Million Offer, Claims He Will Knock Floyd Mayweather Out! [Details]
- Fabolous and Ray J Fight Backstage in Las Vegas
- 50 Cent Punches Female Fan, Then Invites Her Onstage to Twerk [Details]