Floyd Mayweather Jr. Released From Las Vegas Jail, 50 Cent Greets Him [Photos/Video]
Rucuss staffAugust 3, 2012
Boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. was released from the Clark County detention center after serving two months of his 90-day sentence in a misdemeanor domestic battery case.
Mayweather was greeted by 20 family members and friends that waited for the boxer outside the facility on Friday. His 12-year old daughter Iyanna Mayweather, his manager, Leonard Ellerbe and 50 Cent were among the group.
Mayweather, who wore the same gray hoodie when he turned himself in two months ago, didn’t speak to the media. He simply switched seats with 50 in a blue Bentley and drove away.
Mayweather posted the photo below on Facebook with the caption: “Thanks for all the support and God Bless to everyone who wrote me.”
Watch video footage of Mayweather leaving jail below.
Photos via Newsone
More from Rucuss
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Wants You To Write Him in Jail [Details]
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Begins Three-Month Jail Sentence [Photos]
- Floyd Mayweather Buys Himself A Bentley As A Going To Jail Gift! [Photos]
- Floyd Mayweather Denies Saying He Slept With Tiny Even Though Its On Video
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. And T.I. Fight In Restaurant Over Tiny?! [Video]