Floyd Mayweather Jr. Challenges Manny Pacquiao Again, Calls Him A Punk!
Rucuss staffJanuary 11, 2012
Floyd Mayweather isn’t having much luck getting a response from Manny Pacquiao.
Mayweather has expressed his interest in fighting Pacquiao in May. But Pacquiao’s camp seems to be dragging their feet. Mayweather only has a small window of time before he has to report to jail for a 90-day stint in June.
So he did what any professional athlete in their right mind would do. He called out the fighter on Twitter. Mayweather tweeted:
Mayweather has issued the challenge the world has been waiting for. Floyd’s jail sentence was postponed to June so he could fight at the MGM Grand on May 5. But his opponent hasn’t been determined.
Mayweather called out Pacquiao on Twitter with hopes his followers will persuade him to fight. Manny is in the Philippines and has yet to respond to the challenge.
More from Rucuss
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds
- 50 Cent Dismantles ‘The Money Team,’ Renames Promotion Company [Details]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Shows Off His $41 Million Check From Canelo Fight
- Say What: Is Floyd Mayweather Coming Out Of Retirement?
- Floyd Mayweather Tops The List Of Highest Paid Athletes [Details]
- Floyd Mayweather Wins Fight, Tells Larry Merchant “You Ain’t Sh*t!”