Jamie Foxx, Kelly Rowland, The Game Attend Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s Celebrity Game
Rucuss staffDecember 18, 2013
Floyd Mayweather Jr. hosted the 9th Annual Watson Celebrity Charity Basketball Game over the weekend.
The charity event, which benefits the Lifedriven Foundation that works with children with cancer, had plenty of celebrities in attendance at The Matadome Gym at California State Northridge on Sunday.
The Game, Deray Davis, Pooch Hall, Tyga, Tank, Mario, Marques Houston, Shane Mosley and Cedric The Entertainer, who coached one of the teams. Jamie Foxx, Mindless Behavior, Gilbert Arenas, Romeo, Laura Govan and Flex Alexander also played.
Kelly Rowland, Baron Davis, Kylie Jenner, Shaunie O’neil, Duane Martin, Sheree Fletcher, The Game’s fiancee Tiffany Cambridge and kids and Malaysia Pargo sat courtside. Check out a few photos from the event below.
Photos via JasmineBrand.com
More from Rucuss
- Tyga & Kylie Jenner Break Up Again [Details]
- Watch Kylie Jenner & Tyga In Steamy Short Film [Video]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds
- Ray Lewis Sprays On Hairline at Super Bowl [Photos]
- Monica, Rick Ross, Justin Bieber & More Attend Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s Fight
- Drake, Tyga, Blac Chyna & Kyle Jenner Caught Being Messy On Instagram