Floyd Mayweather Buys His Fiance Shantel a Diamond Rolex to Match Huge Engagement Ring [Photos]
Rucuss staffFebruary 22, 2012
Boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. loves to live the good life.
Buying expensive cars, clothes and jewelry doesn’t equal happiness but it doesn’t hurt. And Floyd loves to shower his loved ones with gifts. Mayweather recently bought himself and his fiance Shantel Jackson matching Rolex watches.
Floyd and Shantel’s new watches have a diamond encrusted dial with black accents and a black wristband. Floyd’s new watch adds to his large collection of Rolex timepieces.
Did you notice the other blinged out hardware in the photo? If not let us direct you to it, check out Shantel’s humongous rock on her ring finger. Floyd decided to upgrade her engagement ring.
We’re not sure how much the ring set Floyd back but we’re guessing it was a pretty penny. Below was Shantel’s first engagement ring. Her first rock was impressive as well.
Are you drooling yet? Check out a few watches from Floyd’s collection.
What a collection!
More from Rucuss
- Did Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Buy Shantel Jackson a $16 Million Dollar Blue Diamond? [Photos]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says Men Should Have Multiple Women, Fiancee Agrees! [Details]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s ‘The Money Team’ Now Sponsoring Skateboarders [Details]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Allegedly Robbed On Fight Night, Set Up By Queen Princess Love?!
- Say What: Is Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Selling His Ex Shantel Jackson’s Purses & Shoes?