Flowy Midi Skirts to Rock This Fall
Rucuss staffSeptember 11, 2011
It’s an elegant, ladylike look that also manages to feel downtown cool (bonus bonus).
Skirt, H&M, $34.95; Tank, J. Crew, $49.50; Jacket Muubaa, $499; Boca, Los Angeles, 310-459-7259. Necklace, Anna Beck, $125; Cuff, Anna Pellissari, $37. Socks, K. Bell, $3.50; Ankle boots, Cole Haan, $328.
Check out other cool looks via Redbook:
With a blazer, the look is sharp and so flattering; heeled booties keep it chic.
Pair a silky skirt with sparkly add-ons for the easiest party outfit.
As you can see flowy midi skirts are perfect for work. And with the right top they would transition well into evening. These mid-length flowy miniskirts are made of soft cotton for everybody type. It’s an elegant look that can be dressed up or down this fall.
More from Rucuss
- Milan Fashion Week: Fendi Spring 2012
- FASHION WEEK: Nicki Minaj Looks Like a Colorful Fur Ball
- Rihanna Rocks Leather Skirt & Python Boots [Photos]
- Shoe-icide! Rihanna in Christian Louboutin Thigh High Boots [Photos]
- How to Wear Fall’s 2014 Best Trends on a Budget [Photos]
- Angela Simmons Wears Zigi NY’s Sense Suede Thigh High Laced Boots & Monica II Dress