Flo Rida Allegedly Owes More Than $1 Million in Unpaid Taxes [Details]
Rucuss staffSeptember 22, 2012
Rapper Flo Rida has been making plenty of money but hasn’t given his share to Uncle Sam.
Now the Internal Revenue Service wants him to pay up. The IRS put a tax lien on Flo Rida in Miami-Dade County court on Sept. 7, GossipExtra reports. The 32-year old, whose real name is Tramar Dillard, owes $1,040,777.45 in unpaid taxes.
Flo Rida’s unpaid taxes date back to 2009 when he debuted his hit song Low. That year, he bought a 2.3-acre property in the Broward County community of Southwest Ranches for $1.6 million. Flo Rida has not commented on his financial status.
More from Rucuss
- Flo Rida Served Legal Papers on Facebook! [Details]
- Lil Wayne Settles His $5.6 Million IRS Tax Debt
- Plaxico Burress Receives $1,000 Traffic Ticket & Tax Lien [Details]
- Are Angela and Vanessa Simmons Broke, Owe IRS $450K in Taxes
- Woman Sues Flo Rida For Child Support Before Baby Is Born [Details]
- Nelly Owes the IRS Over $2 Million [Details]