Fling Alert! Is Kobe Bryant Hooking Up with Australian Swimmer Stephanie Rice?
Peaches GrantAugust 9, 2012
Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant has attended plenty of events during the London Olympics.
Bryant was in attendance at tennis, track, basketball and several swimming events. The Black Mamba even brought his wife Vanessa and their two kids along to witness swimmer Michael Phelps win his final gold medal.
But Bryant left his family behind to watch cycling. Bryant was spotted in the stands sitting next to Australian swimmer Stephanie Rice. It wouldn’t be a big deal if the two weren’t rumored to have had a fling during the Beijing Olympics in 2008. Now many speculate that the two have resumed where they left off four years ago.
Rice’s teammate Elizabeth Cambage, who also plays for the WNBA Tulsa Shock, posted her thoughts about Bryant and Rice on Twitter.
Rice’s former Olympic teammate Craig Stevens believes something is going on as well.
“I was a swimmer at the last Olympics and he was hanging round us a fair bit, at different parties and what not,” Stevens told the Dailytelegrah. “I remember her telling a story how he kind of put it to her. He had the family coming in the next day but he had that night free.”
Rice was also in attendance when Team USA played Austrialia Thursday. Kobe scored six consecutive three-pointers in the second half to help.
Photos via TerezOwens and Dailytelegraph
More from Rucuss
- Kobe Bryant, Vanessa And Kids Wear Lakers Colors For Family Christmas Card [Photos]
- 2012 Olympics: Australia’s Liz Cambage Becomes First Woman to Dunk in Olympic History [Video]
- Kobe Bryant Is Selling His 1963 Chevrolet Impala On Ebay [Photos]
- Kobe and Vanessa Bryant Take Their Daughters To Disneyland [Photos]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr., LeBron James, Kobe Bryant & More Athletes Dress Up For Halloween [Photos]
- 2 Chainz Tries On World’s Most Expensive Kobe Bryant Hats