Five Shot During Chris Brown Performance [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 11, 2015
Chris Brown wasn’t able to finish his performance at a San Jose nightclub over the weekend.
While Breezy was performing at Fiesta nightclub early Sunday morning, five people were shot and wounded. According to the San Jose Mercury News, the shooting happened at 1:20 a.m. where Brown was performing at “Capricorn Bash” hosted by San Francisco hip-hop station 106 KMEL.
Four people were rushed to the hospital after suffering gunshot wounds. Another person walked into a local hospital. Police say all five injured are expected to survive.
In cell phone footage, Brown can be seen wincing before his security team escorted him away. Clubgoers rush to the exits. Several people were detained in the aftermath of the shooting, but it’s unclear if anyone was arrested.
This is not the first time gunshots were fired during a Brown concert. While the Loyal singer was hosting a pre-VMA event at 1OAK in West Hollywood in August shots were fired, injuring three people including Suge Knight.
Brown opens his Between the Sheets Tour with Trey Songz and Tyga on Jan. 28. Check out footage from the incident below.
More from Rucuss
- Chris Brown Reportedly Struggling with Addiction, Insiders Fear for His Life
- Chris Brown Goes Off On Karrueche Over Soulja Boy Comments
- Chris Brown Off Probation, Rihanna Assault Case Closed [Details]
- Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran Break Up Again [Details]
- Rihanna Tries to Sneak Into Chris Brown’s House But Gets Caught [Photos]
- Chris Brown Accuses Former Manager of Leaking His Music [Details]