Another Fire Your Stylist Moment: Serena Williams
Rucuss staffOctober 19, 2011
Can someone help Serena Williams, PLEASE!
Poor thing tries so hard to be relevant in fashion but continues to fail. Take a look at this ensemble. She does a good job with placing her Hermes belt with a black outfit. She rocked a see-through tank with a pair of ragged jeans, fitted-leather jacket and peep toe Loubitins.
From the back she looked fierce with her curly extensions until you get a whiff of the top of her head. You can clearly see a bald-spot, OMG!!
Williams and Brittny Gastineau was spotted leaving dinner last night in Hollywood. So my question is why didn’t her good friend tell her that she had a huge patch in her head? The bald spot is the size of Alabama. Ok, maybe not that big but its big enough.
Serena, honey, you have way too much money to walk around looking like someone who has alopecia. Lets get it together, PLEASE!!
Check out the video.
(Photos via Splash)
More from Rucuss
- Serena Williams Graces The Cover Of Vogue
- Another Fire Your Stylist Moment: Lala Anthony
- Fire Your Stylist: Jim Jones Wears Extra-Small Quarter Length Sleeve Shirt! [Photos]
- Puff Daddy Rocks $7,000 Tom Ford Jacket, Timberland 40th Anniversary 40 Below Super Boots
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Kim Kardashian Rocks Chanel Crochet Fringe Bag [Photos]