Finally! Michael Vick and Fiance Kijafa Plan to Wed This Summer [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 19, 2012
It’s been more than two years since NFL quarterback Michael Vick proposed to his longtime girlfriend Kijafa Frink.
Now it appears the wait is over. Bossip.com reports that Vick and Kijafa are set to exchange vows in Miami at a private residence on June 30, 2012. It’s a longtime coming for the couple. Vick proposed on Kijafa’s birthday back in December of 2009. The couple have two girls together.
Earlier this month, the couple and their kids took a vacation to Puerto Rico for some much-needed relaxation. The Philadelphia Eagles failed to make the playoffs this year. Check out a few photos below.
Kijafa explains how Michael and her met and why she’s stuck by his side in the video below.
More from Rucuss
- NFL Player Michael Vick Weds Kijafa Frink in South Beach [Details]
- NFL Player Michael Vick Cancels Book Tour After Death Threats! [Details]
- NFL Player Michael Vick’s Alleged Side Chick Writing a Tell-All Book! [Details]
- Riley Cooper and Cary Williams Fight At Eagles’ Practice [Video]
- Michael Vick’s Brother Marcus Goes Off Over George Zimmerman Verdict [Details]
- K. Michelle & Lance Stephenson Vacation in Puerto Rico [Photos/Video]