Fetty Wap Reportedly Fires Assistant for Stealing $250,000 [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 8, 2017
Fetty Wap is missing a lot of money, and he believes he knows who took it.
Wap has reportedly fired his assistant for stealing $250,000. TMZ reports Shawna Morgan was terminated on Aug. 4 for falsely representing herself as his booking agent and manager. Morgan allegedly requested additional fees from venues and that she “double dipped” while pretending to be his manager. Wap believes she also lied about fees and took home extra cash.
But Morgan denies the accusations. Morgan claims that she is the one who is owed $250,000 in unpaid expenses by RGF. She claims she has not been reimbursed for tour expenses, including hotel fees.
Morgan also said that she only received a 10 percent fee for her work with Wap. She reportedly has receipts to support her claims and denies that she was fired.
Both parties are now consulting with attorneys about how to move forward.
More from Rucuss
- Fetty Wap Robbed, Leads to a Shoot Out [Details]
- Fetty Wap Brings $165,000 to Court to Pay Off $360 Fine [Details]
- Fetty Wap’s Baby Mama Blasts Him On Social Media, Argues With His Sister
- Fetty Wap Apologizes For Drug-Themed Video Filmed At Jersey School
- Jeremih Disses PARTYNEXTDOOR On Stage, Removed From The Tour [Details]
- Secret Service Agent Trying to Clear Chris Brown Of Assault Charge [Details]