Fetty Wap Brings $165,000 to Court to Pay Off $360 Fine [Details]
Rucuss staffOctober 7, 2016
Fetty Wap wanted to prove a point to the court.
The rapper wanted the make sure the judge knew he could pay his fines. So Wap brought $165,000 in cash to the courthouse. Turns out the amount was far too much because he was only fined $360.
According to TMZ, Wap was facing charges for driving with a suspended license, failure to replace lost or defaced license plates, and having overly tinted windows. These charges stem from his July arrest.
Wap’s attorney said his client has applied for a medical exemption for the tinted windows. He argues that it’s necessary due to the “Trap Queen” star’s glaucoma.
Now, Wap can focus on his music. He’s currently working on the follow-up to last year’s self-titled debut, due this winter.
Watch Wap showing off his money at the courthouse below.
More from Rucuss
- Fetty Wap Robbed, Leads to a Shoot Out [Details]
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Fires Assistant for Stealing $250,000 [Details]
- Fetty Wap Apologizes For Drug-Themed Video Filmed At Jersey School
- Fetty Wap’s Baby Mama Blasts Him On Social Media, Argues With His Sister
- Lil Twist Sentenced to 1 Year in Jail for Assault [Details]
- Jas Prince Sues Cash Money Over Drake Earnings [Details]