Fergie and Josh Duhamel Welcome Baby Boy! [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 29, 2013
Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie and husband Josh Duhamel welcomed their child on Thursday.
Fergie gave birth to Axl Jack Duhamel who weighed in at 7 lbs., 10 oz., PEOPLE reports. Fergie’s rep confirmed their son was named after Axl Rose, lead singer of Guns ‘N Roses, one of Fergie’s favorite bands.
According to TMZ, the 38-year-old singer underwent a C-section at an Los Angeles hospital and is recouping in one of the V.I.P. suites used by celebrities including Kim Kardashian.
In anticipation of the baby, they enlisted the help of the Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan. Fergie tweeted the photo above on Tuesday with the caption: “@joshduhamel & I getting our doggie daughter ready for her new brother with @cesarmillan.”
Fergie met and began dating Duhamel in 2004. They were married in 2009.
Photos via Twitter and Billboard.com
More from Rucuss
- Shoe-icide: Kelly Osbourne Rocks Ice Cream Cone Pumps! [Photos]
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Ciara Gives Birth To Baby Future, Gives Peek Of Son [Photos]
- Nicki Minaj Announces She’s Single, Meek Mill Shades Her On Instagram
- Will Smith and Marc Anthony Hang Out
- Kanye West Reportedly Struggling with Paranoia and Depression