Fendi Resort 2015 Collection: Bright, Sporty & Chic
Rucuss staffJune 2, 2014
Fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld resurrected ‘Fendi Roma’ graffiti-inspired motif for the Fendi Resort 2015 collection.
The handwritten “Fendi Roma” motif appears in a number of looks is adapted from a logo that Lagerfeld designed in 1988. The collection has a mixture of prints that include polka dots, checks, geometric shapes, stripes and florals.
Aside from ladylike pleats and floral gowns, the line also has a sporty side. There are track pants, bra-like tops and active wear-inspired separates. Check out a few looks below.
Photos via Fendi and FashionBombDaily.com
More from Rucuss
- Beats By Dre Partners With Fendi For Luxury Headphones
- Shoe-icide: Kelly Osbourne Rocks Ice Cream Cone Pumps! [Photos]
- Kendall Jenner Is The New Face of FENDI Fall 2015 Campaign
- The Perfect Dress For Any Occasion Is Easy To Find [Details]
- 2 Chainz Made Millions From ‘Dabbin Santa,’ Gives Back
- Puff Daddy Rocks $7,000 Tom Ford Jacket, Timberland 40th Anniversary 40 Below Super Boots