Female Rapper Liv Says Jay Z Tried to Recruit Her as His Side Piece! [Video]
Rucuss staffAugust 6, 2013
A female rapper by the name of LIV is wants to make a name for herself in the music industry.
But she’s not doing it with her music, but instead with her allegations against one of the world’s biggest rappers. Liv, who is a former Ford model, claims that Jay-Z hit on her while he was married to Beyoncé.
During an interview with PNC Radio, Liv claims Jay tried to recruit her as a side piece.
“For the most part, Jay hit me on some, ‘I’ll reach you when I’m in town.’ He wanted me to be his girl when he was in town .. for me, I’m not that chick,” Liv said. “I have a lot of respect for Beyonce, as an artist, as a woman, as a wife.”
The aspiring artist continued, “I could do a lot of grimey things, so I could get in a position, but I would have to look at myself in the mirror…Why not just work for it?… I’m not even on that. I’m not trying to compromise for this game.”
Liv even talks about the encounter in one of her songs. Liv rapps on a verse of The Invasion Part 2:
I could have messed with Jay, but got respect for Bey/ We were on the same set of a commercial, see / I was sitting by myself, and he sat next to me / I was handling it well, and he was shocked to see, I was getting up to leave, he sent his guards to me/ Excuse me Miss, do me a favor, put your number on this piece of paper When Jay get settled and he’ll call you later/ I know most chicks would have took the bait, but then those chicks be the ones I hate / I wonder to this day if I’d have gave it up would it be me on stage throwing it up!
Watch the interview below.
Photos via HipHollywood and Frequency.com
More from Rucuss
- Say What: Is Beyonce Cheating on Jay Z With One of Her Dancers?
- Jay Z Has Hilarious Response to Beyonce’s ‘Lemonade’ in Funny or Die Spoof
- Beyoncé Addresses Jay Z’s Alleged Cheating in ‘LEMONADE’ Special
- Mya Responds To Being Jay Z’s Longtime Mistress [Details]
- Jay Z Screws Up His Lyrics During Magna Carta World Tour [Video]
- Jay-Z Talks About Almost Signing Lil Wayne, Beyonce’s Fake Pregnancy Rumors & Dame Dash [Video]