The FBI Needs Your Help, Releases Photos of Suspects in Boston Marathon Bombings! [Photos/Video]
Rucuss staffApril 18, 2013
The FBI has released photos and video of two “armed and extremely dangerous” suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing.
The FBI wants the public’s help in identifying them. The images show two men in baseball caps who were seen walking together through the crowd. Suspect 2, who is wearing a white cap backwards set down a black backpack at the site of the second blast in Monday’s attack, minutes before an explosion.
“Somebody out there knows these individuals…though it may be difficult, the nation is counting on those with information to come forward and provide it to us,” Boston FBI Special Agent in Charge Richard DesLauriers said at a Thursday briefing. We consider them to be armed and extremely dangerous,” DesLauriers said of the men. “No one should approach them…If you see these men, contact law enforcement.”
If you recognized these men you are urged to call a hotline, 1-800-CALL-FBI, with tips.
Watch survellience of the two suspects below.
Watch the FBI’s press conference below.
Photos via FBI.gov
More from Rucuss
- Say What: Jailed Gang Leader Had Five Kids with Four Prison Guards! [Details]
- FBI Blasts Media, Confirms No Arrest Made in Boston Bombing [Details]
- Fetty Wap Robbed, Leads to a Shoot Out [Details]
- 50 Cent Settles Bankruptcy Case with $22 Million Payment [Details]
- Migos Reportedly Jump Sean Kingston, Gunfire Erupts
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers