Father and Daughter Two-Step, Do the Stanky Legg & The Butt at Wedding! [Video]
Rucuss staffNovember 17, 2011
Texas bride Ashley Richmond and her dad David Sparks began with a traditional style dance before breaking into some memorable dance moves.
Richmond, who married Nicholas Richmond in Houston, and Sparks performed a choreographed dance at her August wedding. It begins with The Temptations’ “My Girl,” but the playlist quickly changes to uptempo music with tunes that includes “Stanky Legg,” “Boogie Shoes,” “Single Ladies” and “My Dougie.”
Richmond’s dad stole the show with his moves. The two practiced the routine that incorporated new and old moves about twice a week for a month and a half. The video has become a web sensation and the father-daughter duo even performed their routine on ABC’s “Good Morning America.”
Check out the routine below.
More from Rucuss
- Gucci Mane Proposes to Keyshia Ka’oir at Atlanta Hawks Game [Video]
- Check Out Ciara’s Whitney Houston Dance Tribue
- Bobbi Kristina To Have Her Own Reality Show [Details]
- Kanye West Paid $3 Million to Perform At Wedding in Kazakhstan [Video]
- D’Angelo Returns to the Stage After More Than 10 Years, Debuts New Music! [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams Talks About Past Drug Use, Cries Over Whitney Houston’s Death [Video]