La Perla Inspired By ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ For Fall 2013 Collection [Photos]
Rucuss staffFebruary 8, 2013
Italian lingerie label La Perla upped the ante of sexiness with its new collections at the 2013 New York Fashion Week on Thursday.
La Perla’s designs were inspired by E.L. James’ Fifty Shades of Grey and the theme of Spain. Model wore the sexy pieces at their latest show held at the Dream Hotel. The nice collection features black and red colors of bodysuits, sleepwear, and robes. The naughty collection has an array of black and nude pieces which include negliges, panties, peacock-patterned lace and fur coverups.
There is plenty of silk, tulle, and lace throughout the line. Check out a few photos from the show below.
La Perla is a luxury brand collection. You must have some serious cash to purchase these items. Check out the latest designs here.
Photos via Global Grind
More from Rucuss
- No Bra Needed! Model Jessica White Wears Lace Jumpsuit to Carnegie Hall [Photos]
- Versace Unveils Lace and Mesh Men’s Underwear Collection [Photos]
- FASHION WEEK: Badgley Mischka Spring 2012
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Shoe Collection [Photos]
- Shoe-icide: Christian Louboutin Spring/Summer/Resort 2013 [Photos]