FASHION WEEK: Kim Kardashin cheers on little sister Kylie on Catwalk
Rucuss staffSeptember 14, 2011
Kim Kardashian’s 14-year old sister Kylie Jenner graced the catwalk during New York’s Fashion Week. Jenner strutted her stuff during the Abbey Dawn show. She wore a black mini-tutu inspired dress with a tulle.
It was Jenner’s debut on the runway. How did she land the gig? Well, it helps when your brother Brody Jenner is dating the designer of the collection. That’s right Avril Lavigne and Jenner are a couple.
Siblings Kendall, Kourtney, Kim, husband Kris Humphries and Brody Jenner all sat front row to cheer on on.
Lavigne’s collection is designed exclusively for Kohls. The line, which caters to young girls, was inspired by her music video for the song What the Hell.
Check more photos of the Kardashians arriving to the event.
More from Rucuss
- Kardashian Ladies Ink Deal With OPI Nail Polish
- North West Celebrates First Birthday With A ‘Kidchella’ Party
- FASHION WEEK: Kardashians Cheer on Kendall Jenner
- The Kardashians Sing Lady Marmalade [Video]
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Pull Biggie/Tupac T-Shirt After Legal Threats
- Tyga & Kylie Jenner Break Up Again [Details]