FASHION WEEK: Kardashians Cheer on Kendall Jenner
Rucuss staffSeptember 16, 2011
The Kardashians came out to support Kendall Jenner as she made her New York Fashion Week debut.
Kim and Kourtney Kardashian sat front row and watched Kendall, 15, own the runway during the “Evening By Sherri Hill” Spring 2012 collection at the Trump Tower. She appeared confident as she strutted her stuff down the runway. Younger sister Kylie, 14, walked the catwalk at the Abbey Dawn show earlier in the week.
Jenner sits during hair and makeup.
The eldest Jenner sister wears a robe during a practice walk-though before the show began.
More from Rucuss
- Kardashians Set To Open Fourth Store in Vegas
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday With Kanye, Blac Chyna & Naya Rivera [Photos]
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Check out Some Show-Stopping Handbags From New York Fashion Week
- FASHION WEEK: Badgley Mischka Spring 2012