FASHION WEEK: Celebs Attend Samantha Black Show
Rucuss staffSeptember 14, 2011
Fashion designer Samantha Black has gained many celebrity friends through the years. And to prove it, they all showed up for her 2012 fashion show during New York’s Fashion Week.
Black is the designer of Sammy B and Samantha Black fashions. She’s interned for Jill Stuart, Michael Kors and Alexander McQueen.
Check out the celebrities in attendance.
Tika Sumpter of The Game TV Show
Angela Simmons, who also walked the runway
Chrissy of The Love & Hip Hop show
Run DMC and his wife Zuri
Meeka Claxton of Basketball Wives
Rocsi of Bet’s 106 & Park
(Photos via YBF)
More from Rucuss
- Subway Fashion Show Has Models In Clothes Made Of Sandwich Wrappers
- Did Nicki Minaj Rip Off Designer’s Work?
- FASHION WEEK: Kardashians Cheer on Kendall Jenner
- FASHION WEEK: Badgley Mischka Spring 2012
- Check out Some Show-Stopping Handbags From New York Fashion Week
- Nicki Minaj Denies Ripping Off Designer’s Work