FASHION WEEK: Beyonce Makes Surprise Appearance
Rucuss staffSeptember 13, 2011
Beyonce popped up at New York Fashion Week with her sister Solange. The pregnant star made appearances at the J.Crew and Rodarte shows. Beyonce, who also stopped by Vera Wang, wore a gold sequin dress to the J. Crew show while Solange dressed in a hot pink top and blue pants.
Beyonce then changed and wore a sleeveless leather jacket and shorter bump-hiding dress to watch the Rodarte show. She chatted with Vogue’s Anna Wintour at the show. Dakota and Elle Fanning, Serena Williams and Kim Kardashian were also in attendance.
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce Bares it All For Flaunt Magazine [Photos]
- FASHION WEEK: Looks From J.Crew, Vera Wang, Tory Burch
- Kim Kardashian’s Maternity Style in NYC! [Photos]
- Fashion Rebel: Kanye West Wears Hoodie, Velvet Pimp Coat & Leather Pants! [Photos]
- Beyonce, Kim Kardashian, Alicia Keys & More at 2013 Met Gala Ball [Photos]
- Neon Colors For Spring: Jennifer Lopez Rocks Michael Kors Dress & Manolo Blahnik Pumps!