FASHION WEEK: Badgley Mischka Spring 2012
Rucuss staffSeptember 15, 2011
Badgley Mischka collection unveiled its Spring collection at New York’s Fashion Week. The collection appeals to a broad spectrum of women.
If you love color, bows, ruffles and trains than this collection is for you. Lemon, white, apricot, watermelon, lime, violet, teal and pomegranate were colors used in the line. There were bright hues with embellished pieces in vibrant brocades.
More from Rucuss
- FASHION WEEK: Kardashians Cheer on Kendall Jenner
- Check out Some Show-Stopping Handbags From New York Fashion Week
- Did Nicki Minaj Rip Off Designer’s Work?
- Subway Fashion Show Has Models In Clothes Made Of Sandwich Wrappers
- FASHION WEEK: Celebs Attend Samantha Black Show
- Nicki Minaj Denies Ripping Off Designer’s Work